Thursday 15 January 2015

:: It's all about the hair! ::

Well hello there pretty ladies :)!

In this post I'd like to share with you some of my absolute favourite hair products and accessories! For those who know me well, I have this crazy curly hair that doesn't tame down very easily! They would also know quite well that I cannot stand fly-aways whatsoever. Now having these characteristics and combining them together might cause a bit of trouble, as they did. However, just recently I developed this hair care routine which helped me control my hair very well, and I have decided to share this with you :)!

So for a list of my favourite products, I shall start with my shampoo and conditioner. I use Finesse Colour Revitalizing Shampoo and Conditioner for the majority of my washes. I love Finesse as a brand in general, however having dyed my hair red, brown and black multiple times, I tend to find this shampoo very helpful for keeping the dye on as much as possible :)



Other products which I love to use after I wash my hair are the Cien Haircare Styling Mousse Colour and Shine,  and John Frieda Anti-Frizz Intense Masque. They help to dry my hair in natural beautiful curls without having to use any heat. For those of you who have curly hair might be able to understand better that drying hair without anything to tame it down, will result in scarecrow hair (as I like to call mine!) on your head. (Better safe than sorry right?)

The last couple of products I will be talking about are the Insun Care 3 Dimension Dry Oil Spray and the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Floral and Flirty Blush. The first products aids the strands of hair to stick together to give that effortless beachy wave look, while the Dry Shampoo gives a cleaner feel to the hair when we are simply way to busy to wash it today! Its a quick alternative that helps the hair tame down enough for you to work with it.








I hope that you'll find this helpful, and feel free to let me know what you think about any of the products I mentioned above, Also, let me know of any other products that you are simply in love with! I would live to test a couple of them out!
Kaylie Chetcuti
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I love the Frizz Ease range- the shampoo is great x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure to give it a try! Thanks for the advice, and I'll take a look at your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete